Friday, January 8, 2010

Once upon a time I thought about the tawdry ....

Yes, well it is Friday night after all, isn't it. And I am having more frustration trying to watch videos on my PC than with my tawdry little lymphoma. I'm actually doing pretty well although I am having a bit of a rough patch trying to get in the groove to get back to work.

It seems I've forgotten all about my project.

I have to ask if this is a side-effect of the chemo, or do I just want to forget my work?

The nausea and upset stomach has shifted from morning to evening. I get hungry, make dinner and then get an upset stomach. My stomach then tells me to give it a little of this or that and it promises that it will feel better, but it just gets sour, full and joyless.

Well, what can you do?

I am beginning to think of Windows 7 as a bowl full of barf. I can't watch my videos, or watch on the web or download Netflix or talk to people with Skype.

I am very unhappy, but feeling reasonably well.

No comments: