Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A day without diarrhea is like a day without...

Thank God for small favors.

On the other had I don't feel well: too warm, too cold; sweats and chills. Not terribly nauseated.

I am tired of seeing Jean-Luc in the mirror instead of me. Maybe a wig? No, I wouldn't want to sink that low. I'll stick to a hat.

I find my orange baseball cap from Berkeley very comfortable for inside work although whenever I look in the mirror I wonder what the "39" above the bill stands for. It keeps my head warm.

The diarrhea has stopped, but the constipation has begun and I wonder if I should start eating large numbers of magnesium oxide pills. To go, or not to go, that is the question?

I did not test my blood sugars today, assuming them to be close enough to normal.

No comments: