Saturday, January 9, 2010

Guten Abent meinen Freund und Freundin...

And welcome to the extent of my German.

Next week a port will be put in somewhere on my chest so that needle sticks can be minimized. They might want to check my red and white cell count too as they should be dipping over the next several days; if I did my math right.

Then the following week it's infusion number two.

I've had the usual upset stomach, but it isn't as bad as it usually is probably because I ignored my tummy's usual complaints about not having enough.

Of course it helped that the video on my PC was not broken and I could pleasure myself in not too old episodes of Dollhouse. Everything else, except that fancy wireless mouse that I bought from the company that sold me the computer seems to work OK.

So I will take some pleasant anti-nausea medication and go to sleep. At least until the next round of R-CHOP.

No comments: