Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My appetite abates and I am plugged up!

I must have taken an insufficiency of little magnesium oxide pills. First there was the blood sugar and appetite of the evil prednisone, and now I'm not hungry.  I am also incapable of leaving appropriately sized  deposits in the local commode.   A sad state of affairs.

The prednisone has left me feeling that I've gained five pounds.  Today was my first day without.  I loved the food and it tasted better than food has tasted in years, but I feel depleted. And my waist feels bigger.

I've managed to work the last couple of days at home but it is difficult to focus.   The mind says work, and things are done in the wrong order.

Since I did not have any prednisone today (my five days are done) I should be able to sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Ralph said...

AH YES IT IS SLEEP O'CLOCK MY FAVORITE TIME zzzzzzzzzzzzz whuh huh OH COOL IT IS STILL SLEEP O'CLOCK zzzzzzzzzz

Janie said...

Can you take Citrucel? That's helped me out before.