Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nothing much tonight...

I was quasi-functional today. Actually got some work done but had to rest and go out and get more anti-nausea drugs which weren't ready. I had a lot of feeling tired and when I washed my hair it still feels dirty afterward. I should be going into anemia sometime this weekend or soon after. And low white cell count.

My blood sugar was at 321 this afternoon - a result of an overeager eye at breakfast no doubt. A walk brought it down to 214 and soon after to 134 which is sort of tolerable.

My stomach has been upset since dinner although much of the edge came off with the (generic) Zofran. It's like my stomach is saying it needs something to right itself but whatever I eat doesn't do the trick. If I wait and get hungry again I'll try a little yogurt.

That walk, by the way is the first one I've had in weeks and it is cold here (well 32 degrees). Otherwise parts of me feel very good, but I think I really have to be careful what I eat.

The R-CHOP is potenitally damaging to the heart, and feeling way too full can't be good for that.

PS: Yogurt worked.

No comments: