Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Function Over Vanity

My hair was simply falling out and thinking that I would plug the drain I just took the clippers to it and did the proverbial buzz cut. 

It doesn't look great and a professional would have done much better.  Come to think of it it wasn't great the way it was anyhow.

I think I'll cover it up with a hat.

My infusion is tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out which hat to wear.  I have an orange baseball cap with the number 39 in brown numerals on the front that I picked up in Berkeley; I have an Alienware  hat with a big silver alien on it that Mary got with her PC, and I could use that or if it's cold enough I could go with my ancient tweed from the 80's.  

I was never the height of fashion and I just want to cover my head so what am I to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go shopping for hats. It'll be your new style . . . . for a while.

I'd go with the alien hat this time. Oh, and a slightly maniacal grin. Nothing else.

Best

Kim p.

Unknown said...

Go with the ancient tweed...the
80's rock!