Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life goes on...

It was overall a quiet day which I spent trying to get my new project done which is due on Friday. I think I'm over the really bad stuff from this infusion (hoping I don't jinx it here). Now I'm into kind of a slow constipation and getting tired early; which when you think about it is a great improvement on last week.

So life goes on and I begin to forget about how bad it feels to have poison poured into you. About two more weeks and I'll have another dose which will surprise me with it's sickening feelings; as I take prednisone after prednisone, have my blood sugars go crazy and get strange and unusual cravings for different kinds of food.

My hair has for the most part left me and I feel fortunate that I did the buzz cut about a week ago; it prevented quite a mess.

It was a nice day today and got up to the mid 60's. I took a walk and noticed that the wind whipped under the hat and chilled the parts of my head that used to be protected by hair.

My hair will eventually grow back.

No comments: