Friday, January 15, 2010

It hath returned! From the Crypt it hath Come Forth!

My little friends are back, I can feel them.  Creeping around in my neck and other places, pressing up against muscles and nerves. I had thought I had put them to rest because I felt so relieved after my first infusion.

But they are here, rather seductive, if they weren't mindless little shits causing me pain I would feel far more affectionately towards them.


I'm actually looking forward to another set of infusions so that my little shits will once again be vanquished.  It is less than a week away and I'm in much less pain than I was before my first infusion, so I'm hopeful that this next one will get rid of even more my lymphoma.

Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good; work is working out and I can take my bandages off and shower and change them tonight.

All is right with the world.  I have enough pain med to cover the odd horror.

Sweet Dreams....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been following the blog. Thanks for keeping us informed. Do remember to take care of yourself in as many ways as you can--because chemo is hard on your body as well as on the cancer. I have two friends who survived lymphoma and both swore by the macrobiotic diet. It also helps balance glucose/insulin. Pat is an excellent resource.