Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'll just take more pills....

I felt pretty good today. I overate, but I didn't overeat the bad stuff so my blood sugars were only slightly elevated.

I almost feel as if the food got to first base (read: stomach) and stopped; almost as though there were a plug there and it couldn't go any further.

Quite a change from "hurry right through".

I took some fiber capsules and magnesium oxide tablets to keep the flow going but right now it is not working. This will last a few days and the plug will give way to relief (that's what happened before).

I put in nine hours at work (from my desk) and generally felt pretty good.

I wonder if I'll always be obsessed with my digestive process.

Post Script:

Mary just finished reading this and she says "Yes!".

No comments: