Monday, February 15, 2010

Well there wasn't then there was...

Yes there was a bit of diarrhea today, although it has been on and off for the last several days.  I just didn't expect it on a day that should have been dedicated to constipation.  Normally (over the last two infusions) the day I come off the prednisone is the day I become constipated.  It didn't happen.  Disappointment to an extraordinary degree.  Well, maybe not so much.

Otherwise I've been trying to deal with the headache by looking up from the computer and taking my glasses off.  Not to mention staring out the window. 

Or watching television.  Anything to rest the eyes on something other than the computer screen.

One last thing - things have started to taste funny, and I have a bad aftertaste.  Kind of a permanent "yuck" factor.  Soda can be OK; but water is definitely nauseating. 

Actually my stomach hasn't felt that good today either.

No comments: