Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well, I slept late today...

I did sleep late; and rushed downstairs to log into my computer so I could get to work.  Better late than never I suppose. But with the passage of a couple of hours I realized that I had a headache and couldn't focus.

Well, they don't pay me to be an idiot so I emailed my boss and told him I was logging off for the day.

Today is day 14 after my last infusion and I'm not surprised to be a little dysfunctional; red & white cell counts are down and God knows what else goes along with it.

Otherwise it is a pretty day with sunlight on the snow and lawn and I'm thinking how nice it would be to go for a walk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I also have a large B cell lymphoma, which was also diagnosed in December. But my tumor is a cutaneous lesion on the calf of my right leg. I am in the 4th week of radiation therapy... another 10 days or so to go. The tumor is getting smaller almost day by day. I hope your treatment goes as well.

Cindi

PJ said...

Thank you for telling me about your experience.

Once your treatment is over I hope you never have to be troubled by cancer again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I hope the same for you.

I had stage one uterine cancer in 2005, but a hysterectomy took care of that one.