Monday, February 8, 2010

Another day, Another Headache

I have been trying to ignore my headaches.  I wonder if they are caused by withdrawal from the chemo.  Just a thought - it seems to get worse towards the end of the cycle, in the early part I don't notice a headache.

Of course that could be because in the early part of the cycle I have so much else going on I don't notice. The doctors talked about headaches from the spinal infusion; but I believe that is an immediate issue.

Aside from it's pulsating characteristic my headache is of a different quality than the old headaches caused by the neck tumor. 

Of course my little friend did eat into my C2 vertebra (looking ghastly on the CT scan)  and that may not have healed yet.  It looked like a good bite taken out - I wonder if it will heal at all.

No comments: