Sunday, February 14, 2010

An unusually well comported first five days..

The title translated: no diarrhea today.  Lot of nausea and upset stomach; no headaches to speak of. 

Now that I have that out of the way, it was a very pleasant day and I went for a walk but didn't get all that far before becoming winded and coming back.  Maybe several blocks some of which was up hill.

Today is my last day on prednisone for this infusion and I am quite relieved and looking forward to the constipation tomorrow.  I have been dry mouthed and dehydrated more than usual.  Water has a peculiar unpleasant flavor.

I'm hoping everything gets back to normal tomorrow.

Although I have been eating well I haven't had the usual cravings that accompany prednisone. Must be adjusting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Unca Phil,

Thanks for keeping up with your posts, I can imagine sometimes it must be a drag. But it sure makes it easy for me to know how you're doing despite the time difference.

Nephew Tommy