Friday, February 12, 2010

Walkies...

I took a walk today and it was reasonably long. Strange, so soon after infusion.

The biggest problem was my headache which did not respond well to drugs. Tylenol is out because it could hide a fever, the NSAIDs are out because they could give my platelets  the double whammy.  I have to take an oxy-somthing-or-other-codeine-or-done.  It's such a long word.  And doesn't work all that well.

It's probably constipating.

I spent a lot of time today working or resting from work.  My project really got done this time; or at least to the first acceptable level of testing. The oxycodone I took didn't seem to work very well.  Eventually after work was over I took a skelaxin which is a mild muscle relaxant and that worked.

So my headache is really muscle tension?

No comments: