Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blather, Blather...

Well, at least temporarily the constipation is over.  Maybe there's something magical about three days. Let's hope?

Last week the projects I was working on were installed and I have new ones.  But I have eyestrain headaches and plain ordinary headaches that start to hurt when I bend over and blood rushes to my head.  I feel the pulsating sense that the pain is due to some other reason.  Maybe I should just sleep.

I watched a Netflix down loadable movie on meat packing agribusiness last night and decided that I really needed a big juicy hamburger today so I got over a pound of grass fed ground round from Whole Foods. I will fix it for lunch for Mary and me.  I wonder what I should put with it?

I scratched the back of my finger this morning, considering that I did it on a lid from the cat food in the garbage I was very careful to clean the wound with soap and water.  It didn't bleed much, which was unexpected considering my platelets should be low right about now.  It seems OK.

I did not post yesterday. More discussion about the pressing weight of the constipation and the bloated feeling that comes with eating a rather large quantity of chilly on top of the pressing weight of constipation would be boring.  So I decided to skip it.

But today things changed and I am no longer bloated and actually feeling pretty good.  It is a bright cheerful day and Mary and I have been out grocery shopping.  I'm contemplating a walk if I don't fall asleep first.

And then of course that big juicy hamburger is waiting.

No comments: