Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I count the days until...

It was a rather hum drum day, by blood sugars were 194 this morning and I am expecting to pick up my new diabetes drug any day now.  Maybe tomorrow.  I'm not worried, I've been worse than this before with less of an excuse,  but the simple fact is they have to come down.

I did take a walk of the usual distance about 4 or 5 blocks.  It was a nice day, and tomorrow it should snow.

A week from tomorrow is infusion number 4 and I will be seeing Dr Park again.  The lumbar puncture is in the AM and I wonder what drug they're going to give me this time. This will be my last lumbar puncture in the series and I certainly hope the last in my life. Nothing like an errant lumbar puncture to let you know what you've missed in life. I so look forward to it being over.

If the path report is good there will only be two more of the regular infusions after next week and I look forward to getting them over with.  Life calls to me.

Getting the port pulled out sounds wonderful too.

After all this there will be the business of getting back into shape and that will take a few months.

No comments: