Saturday, February 13, 2010

Diarrhea delayed is...

I have been expecting some diarrhea to show up since I was infused, and it has finally shown up.  With it came some stomach upset and general nausea. 

I'm waiting for it to all go away.  And I know it will in just a couple of days.  I may feel rotten, but not this rotten.

Otherwise it has been a restful day - a day to get groceries and nap in the afternoon.

The headache seems to be related to computer stuff; when I focus and work on the computer my eyes hurt and my head feels worse.  If I read a book it is not so bad.  If I stare off into space it gets better.

I will soon opt for staring off into space.

FYI: my blood sugar was 117 this morning:  Yippee!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi Phil

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentines Day,
keep hanging in there!
I check your blog every day and am always
interested in how you are doing.

Love, Pat