Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ex Post Facto: surprisingly a day without cramps and diarrhea

My intestinal fortitude has me surprised I must have taken a drug that prevented the worst of diarrhea and cramps.  Things are moving through better than normal, which is not really normal just like the first time I was infused. 

Infusion number 2 was a feast of poop whoopee!  Forgive my transliteration.

I don't feel half bad but if I try to work I get a very bad headache.  I wonder what it is about programming that does that.   Reading non work stuff seems to give me a headache, but not so quickly.

Writing this will give me a headache shortly.   Considering that I've been working in pain of one form or another since June I should be used to it by now.

I walked - I got as far as the next street over which is up a gently sloping hill but started to feel, not winded but kind of weak in the chest.  My leg muscles felt strong but I felt like I ran out of energy.

Experience tells me that in several days I shall feel stronger.  I wonder which drug in the R-CHOP makes me feel so weak.

So far so good on the blood sugars.

No comments: