Sunday, May 30, 2010

That little problem?

My little problem has not gone away.  I can feel the pain under my diaphragm when I walk and I walked all the way to Highview today. 

I got used to it after a block or two or figured out how to walk without jolting my left side. 

It is feeling worse than yesterday, with a peculiar skin sensitivity that reaches around my abdomen on the left side under the diaphragm and around and up to my back.   On a scale of 0 to 10 sometimes I don't notice it and if I move around a little it's a 3 or 4 but can spike to 5 or 6 if I lean over to do something or get chilled and shiver.

Sometimes I wonder if something is swollen and I'm not feeling the pain from soreness but from the swelling pushing up against muscle and nerve.  But either way it's something that I'll communicate to the folks running the clinical trial.

I wonder if it will stop like magic if they take me off the revlimid.  But that would take me out of the trial and mean that I have to take my chances with recurrence on a drug free basis. 

On the other hand my immune system would come back.

No comments: