Tuesday, May 25, 2010

making sense of the senselessness

We went out for Chinese around dinner time and I greatly enjoyed the ride.  I felt euphoric with a bursting sense of inner joy.  Higher than a kite is the expression, I believe.

Consider that I never feel that way normally so it must be the revlimid.  Drugs can seem so liberating.  Aside from the downside and side effects that border on the painful.  I've developed a peculiar skin sensitivity along my side, like a sunburn my skin almost hurts to be touched.  My leg muscles feel a sense of strain from overwork that never took place.   I've had a few other peculiarities that I can't remember.

But every now and then I have this deeply relaxed feeling down my legs that actually feels good.  Or a euphoric feeling.

I really can't make sense of the side effects.  I eventually became familiar with the side effects of the R-CHOP and they were really obnoxious.  This isn't so bad.  But it is strange.

No comments: