Thursday, May 27, 2010

I suffer today's normalcy

Well, I've been taking my evening dose of revlimid for over a week now and the strange side effects are starting to fade; leaving me with the unpleasant feeling that I shall have to face the world without the peculiar sensations I have become so accustom to.

I went to work this morning and made it through two hours without much difficulty. 

I think I spent an hour catching up with old friends I hadn't seen since December.   Other friends than the ones I caught up with the last week when I had been in.

It is such a gratifying feeling to be in the company of friends. 

But I was bemoaning the lack of side effects. Or maybe the lack of euphoria.  After I came home I was fixing something, maybe a cup of coffee at the kitchen sink and as I was doing something I noticed that I was tired, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.  It was a comfortable tired.

That was the big difference today, I have actually started to feel good.

No comments: