Wednesday, August 11, 2010

That was Monday - this is Wednesday!

I am still relishing my freedom from the revlimid.

This morning I woke up late after having a very deep sleep.  I started working at about 8:00 and occasionally took a break for a snack, lunch, shower or biological necessity.   But I felt so much better than I had even yesterday.

It is as though only a day ago I had a latex membrane between me and my physical feelings.  Today I feel more like me; more in touch with my body.  More alert; more intuitive.  More functional. 

It took me until about 1:00 to notice the drain that work had on me and by 2:00 I had a headache and took a break.   Resting helped and then I went back to work and finished a small project.  But then I felt worse.

While I was feeling good this morning I had no trouble with "chemo brain" like I had yesterday; and the day before.

There will be no revlimid tonight.  I look forward to tomorrow.

No comments: