Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I took another walk..

At the moment I'm a bit exhausted, so I don't think I'm over all the drugs I've been ingesting (in one form or another) but I am getting better.

I took another walk although I was a little more tired today afterwards than yesterday.  Maybe I'll skip tomorrow.

Usually in the morning I have a little "chemo brain" where I exist in the soft fuzzy presence of the kind of thoughtlessness that some mystics strive for.   I get mine by prescription but what does that matter?

At the moment I don't feel well, but earlier I was feeling great!  If only it would last.  Not much in the way of headache today but my lungs feel troubled.  Can't really tell if it's the last dying echo of revlimid or simple allergies.

I do after all live in "allergy heaven". 

No comments: