Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have the pleasure of a beautiful day

In lots of ways I am feeling much better today.   And for the past couple of days.  I didn't want to jinx it by telling you.

But be consoled that your ignorance has been my bliss.

I have had heartburn less often and my sinuses have been feeling better.  No nausea at all.

I took a long walk today, maybe a good five blocks and the windows are open.  It was 75 degrees outside today.  Sunny and nice.

Spring in this part of the country is very sweet.  Stuff (I don't know what) blooming, green grass and the smell of earth waking up.

Naturally I attribute my well-being to the fact that I have past the one week mark after my prior infusion.  Although I have not experienced the savage diarrhea that I used to have in the first few days after.

Actually, I've been taking my little white magnesium oxide tablets to help maintain regularity. 

I can feel some of the places where the tumors were and everything feels perfectly normal. 

It is of course two more weeks until my final R-CHOP infusion and although the thought makes me ill right now I know that after another couple of weeks I can face it without my stomach asking any impertinent questions.

No comments: