Sunday, April 18, 2010

not a vast improvement, but enough to make me feel optimistic

I'm optimistic because I've been through this before and I know that I will feel better each day until I get to the point where I start getting tired. 

But tired doesn't bother me that much.

I decided that I would feel better physically if I could once again hear the deep rhythmic sound of someone chanting OM.  So I downloaded several and found an hour long "Jean-Paul Soares" version of that for 99 cents.

Cheap thrills.


Loading my MP3 player was something of a challenge, I wanted to be able to sit outside and listen to it and just feel myself relax.  But getting it to work took a couple of tries and a few MP3 player reboots to get everything I wanted downloaded.

I'm a little tired of taking drugs to ease the various pains involved in chemo and my thought was that this would provide a comfortable ambiance.  

And I was right about that.


At the moment I have my ear phones wrapped around my head and I'm just feeling my insides vibrate so pleasantly.  OM.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you, PJ!!

Kathy