Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Brief walk and lots of work

I'm going to be going into the 10-14 day post infusion doldrums in a couple of days so today and tomorrow I'm in that sweet spot where I feel pretty good and have reasonable energy.

I spent a lot of time working today - there was a project that had to get done.

I haven't been tracking my blood sugars lately, just taking my drugs and eating the usual stuff.  I think it will be time pretty soon to cut back on the starches (so necessary for psychological support) and get down to the business of losing the weight I've gained during all the chemo.

I took a brief walk today in the late afternoon, but I was already feeling tired so I only got a couple of blocks before I came back.   One of these days my walks will be longer every day.

No comments: