Monday, April 12, 2010

Counting down one last time (hopefully)

Well, I hope it's my last one.  I think it is.  It's gotta be!

Wednesday will be my last infusion and I am so grateful that  I made it through this far.  After this comes the complex part of finding out where to go for the clinical trial and perhaps more details.  Find out when I can schedule some time to do something fun (like go to the beach this fall) or travel back to Wisconsin for a visit with family.  Go back to work at the office instead of working at home. 

But first I have to make it through my last infusion.  Take the dreaded prednisone one last time.  Have that feeling neatly described by a certain niece of mine once, quite succinctly: Yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George asked off for the last week of July to have a beach vacation, keep your fingers crossed it's approved Phil!

Pat your s.i.l.