Saturday, April 17, 2010

Although horrid, I think the day will end and tomorrow will be better

It has been a day of stomach and intestinal upset and weakness.  After lunch I went up the stairs to get the laundry and felt weak, and breathless and could feel my heart working extra. 

I was breathing hard.

Now that I'm back typing to just typing I'm feeling better.

I took time after napping to sit on the deck in the back of the house and occasionally look at the pages of a book.  

I spent a lot of time looking at the tall pines and young broad leaf trees in our back yard and between our neighbor's houses.

The reason I was sitting on the deck was that I was so easily exhausted simply by walking to the end of the driveway to pick up a paper.

This will not last longer than a few days; Monday I will feel better.  I'll be doing great by mid-week.

No comments: