Friday, June 1, 2012

Headache Institute

We have heard from the Chapel Hill Headache Institute and I called them yesterday.  I have an appointment for June 13th with a physician's assistant because I could not get in to see the doctor.

Why is it that whenever I type the word 'doctor' I want to Capitalize it: Doctor.

I'm happy to see her.  Frankly, I feel more comfortable talking to a woman.

I'm doing the minimal Aleve dosage of between two and three a day (not two at once) and that seems to be working out as far as nausea is concerned, it seems that over time my neck is feeling better. 

As long as I stay on the Aleve and dose my sel. 

I went off on my 'drug holiday' and my neck started to stiffen up.  I went back on at a lower dose and it keeps the worst symptoms away. 

I started to work on finishing a history of my headache and a drug list and I'm not quite done.  I plan to mail them in to the Physician's Assistant.

It is a few weeks away.

No comments: