Friday, May 25, 2012

My Body is not Living up to its Fabulous Reputation

My body is not living up to its fabulous reputation as a drug tolerant machine.  It seems two Aleve twice a day is a bit much.  I didn't feel well.  Nausea, upset stomach.  

My neck was doing so much better.  Well, maybe not that much better but it was improving and so was my back.

So I had an Aleve holiday or two, and I am building back up to two, maybe three pills a day.  I just need more Skelaxin.   

I had an Aleve this morning, one yesterday late in the day and I am about to take a Skelaxin.  Maybe an Aleve too.

Of course there is the possibility that my stomach has become as "twitchy" as my neck; and I'm just way too sensitive.

I'm a little leery of taking too much of the Skelaxin since it has side effects too.  Headache, I think is one of them. 

No comments: