Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An Anti Convullllslsssannnnnttttt

I've been taking Zonisamide from June 22, which is just under one week.  Friday I double the dose.

So far I've gone to bed feeling sick two or maybe three of those days in a state of real discomfort. Basically stomach upset.  Now tonight I feel OK, I think so long as I don't have a very heavy meal at night and am careful to take the drug after the meal then I'm OK. 

I've felt a little discomfort off and on tonight but nowhere near the amount I had last night or the night before. 

At this point I have to persevere with the therapy, and it may work eventually, but I think the real success will come when my nerves get blocked at the Pain and Anesthesia Clinic at UNC; and perhaps if the sleep study I am scheduled for in August yields results.

I have some Zofran left over from my R-CHOP days; maybe I should have some of that next time I take my Zonisamide.   

No comments: