Sunday, June 24, 2012

Too Early to Say But

Yesterday, and the day before I woke up with a headache, and except those times covered by Skelaxin, I also had a headache.

The headache seemed to be everywhere except my neck, and I think the Meloxicam kept my neck from bad cramping and the pain that would go up the long muscle in the back of my neck.

So the headaches feel different.  They seem like real head headaches now.  

Naproxin did the same sort of thing to me, moved the headache up to the crown of my head. 

I've had my last Amerge (Naratriptan) today, and tossed the little cardboard and tinfoil thing that it came in out.  I'm wondering how I will feel tomorrow without it.

I have off and on throughout the day felt relaxed; much more so than normal.  My appetite has been suppressed, and I only had a few raspberries and cherries for lunch, with a peanut and chocolate snack later in the day.

So after waking up with a headache today, I took a Skelaxin and eventually a Meloxicam, and I have not had a headache since.

It's about 5:20 in the afternoon, and I think I feel one coming on.  It's late, it's about time it got here.   

No comments: