Sunday, July 1, 2012

It is working

The Zonisamide is working.  I doubled the dose on Friday to 100mg (two 50mg capsules) and the nausea is not what it was.  It's not only working but I feel better (as in not so sick to my stomach). 

Of course at this I know better than to eat anything that might upset my stomach after dinner.  The Zonisamide does give me a feeling like my stomach is going to complain and if I only ate something it would feel better.   Not a good idea to give in to that feeling.

So I don't feel a headache until the afternoon; and today it was until 6:00PM.

I do take a Diclofenac 50mg in the AM whether I need it or not. Can't be too careful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil, nice to find you again!
I have similar headaches, from whiplash years ago. They start in the upper right neck but wow they turn into a heck of a headache. What helps is chiropractic. I haven't seen it on your list, so you might want to give it a try.
Deb Wolden