Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yes, at last Saturday...

It is a bright and beautiful day today, and I walked but only a couple of blocks.  My poor body feels like it is suffering from all of my prior infusions.  Not as bad as the first six days after one of them but a bit of constipation followed by diarrhea which thank goodness seems to be over.

With only two more infusions to go I feel I am crawling towards the finish line of a marathon.

It's nice that the weather has warmed up and we can open the windows. So for the time that I can't get out I can breathe good air. It is still chilly at night, but it gets up into the 60's and 70's during the day. 

The Bradford Pear trees are blooming. We have a couple of flowers sprouting under one of the bushes next to the driveway.  Spring is earlier than I expected. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Phil, the end is nigh!

I've given up on Bradford Pear trees. I think since we moved here we've planted 7, and have lost 3 - with 2 hanging in the balance this springtime........

Love, Pat

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, finish line. YES-S-S-S-S-S!

Yes, I bet it feels something like a marathon. Something that will feel good when it's over.

I would be looking forward to getting my body back. To having people stop prodding and poking me. To personal privacy.

To life. To personal privacy (except when we choose to share).

Love,

Kim

Who is oven roasting garnet sweet potatoes, mushrooms, cabbage, and carrots. Back to the kitchen!