Thursday, March 4, 2010

An uneventufl day after the fourth infusion

It is one day past number four and my mid-back pain is back.  This has come back from time to time during these infusions and I haven't given it a lot of thought; but my back was strained after the lumbar puncture, not so much from the needle but from lying on a hard table and having to wait to get up.  

Thank God that will be over.  I just have to find the  requisite drug to halt those nasty little muscle spasms tonight.  Not that I don't have leftovers from other painful experiences.

Otherwise I'm doing very well for the first day after an infusion.  I haven't had the hideous excursions into the various forms of diarrhea that I had formerly experienced. I may be somewhat constipated although I don't know why. 

If I wait a day I might get the runs.

I've had a little nausea (for which I have Zophran) and some heartburn and a tendency to overeat from the prednisone.

Otherwise I feel pretty good.

1 comment:

your wife said...

Honey, pls correct your spelling. I know you think that 'uneventufl' looks 'cute' but, well....