Saturday, March 27, 2010

It was an OK day, not much to write about

Tomorrow is my last day of prednisone for this cycle, and that will help with things.  At least sleep.

I'm not experiencing very much nausea, mostly just occasional heartburn.  So I'm doing pretty good. 

I managed to get three blocks in my walk today, an improvement over the last couple of days and even better than last week. 

Things will look up until they look down again.

I got little more than a couple of hours of sleep last night because the prednisone kept me awake - I would drift in and out of sleep and look at the clock.  I did take a sleeping pill and some pain medication.  Eventually I took a muscle relaxant during the night because of pain in the middle of my back.  I wonder if it was the 
L4 compression fracture acting  up? 

The muscle relaxant helped with the Muscle spasms, so I was back to drifting in and out of sleep.

No comments: