Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bit of a relapse, but to be expected

Not feeling quite so good as yesterday, but still better than the usual several days of diarrhea.

A little more nausea and upset stomach.  Sometimes when I feel this way I think it's because of something I ate; in this case ice cream.  Black cherry ice cream. Delicious black cherry ice cream.

Why don't I just blame the prednisone.

I went out for a  brief walk, but didn't get very far.  Just tired. My sinuses are giving me a headache so I think it is time for a nap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u ok? Haven't written on ur blog spot for a few days...

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm a few days late and more than a few dollars short, but

hallelujah! (I'd put in some html tags to make this big and bold, but too lazy to look 'em up and fool with 'em)

is a very good word for no more spinal infusions.

YEEESSSS, DAMIT! I soooooo deserve this.

are good, too.

Woulda made my day.

Love,

Kim P