Thursday, March 11, 2010

tinkering with a bit of code and laughing

There is a certain comfort with work:  the programs haven't changed through all this madness that has been my lot over the past eight to ten months or so.  I had an epiphany today found the bug I was looking for and tested it all in the space of 30 minutes or so.

Work can be a very comfortable distraction, but today I had a different one: I went for a walk as usual but ended up walking a block further than before.  

Some construction had been going on in the roadway beyond the distance I usually walked but the trucks and equipment have vanished and now I can walk much further.

I only have to go.

I felt much stronger today and it is a good feeling.  Considering the "death warmed over" feeling that I had several days I go it is much of an improvement.

I am getting into the better part of this cycle and in a couple of weeks it will be time to be infused again.

But I only have two of those to go.  Whoopee!

No comments: