Sunday, March 18, 2012

What a Headache?

I went outside to bring in the mail and found a large brown envelope from the headache institute to which I have been referred. 

Just a little moist from last nights rain.  The envelope it was on top of was out and out wet.

These things happen. 

The rather large questionnaire was damp in a few spots but otherwise OK.  I am letting it dry after paging though it.

I need to dig out information about the neurologist who referred me; dates on MRI's and CT scans.  But the questions asked assume the scans were about headache/neck pain while in reality they were about lymphoma.

It's a long questionnaire full of little boxes to check and questions about drugs and a whole section that looks like a questionnaire about whether I'm depressed or not.   I suppose it's efficient; it's also a pain.

I will be introduced to another doctor.   Not something I enjoy.

I would like relief from the daily headache and get off drugs if possible.  Or I would like better drugs.  Ones that really work.     

Drugs that I can add to the list of the many drugs I take, just to get by.

No comments: