Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paperwork

In preparation for meeting my new doctor (the next in a long list) I have been filling out the Questionnaire.  Getting dates for things like lumbar punctures, CT scans and MRIs when I came across this question: "How often do you exercise?"


That was after the section on social history which encapsulates: education, salary level/household income, occupation, caffeine use, eating habits and a few others.


Why don't I just supply my whole life story?

Looking more deeply into the paperwork it looks like I'll be coming close to doing that. 

Since my neurologist said that my daily headache  is probably just a muscle thing, I should find a way to deal with this other than Advil and Skelaxin on a daily basis.

She's right of course.

But I had no idea there would be this much paperwork to fill out.  

It is a real headache!


No comments: