Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paperworked over.

Well, the paperwork for the Headache Institute is done and in the mail.

Thank goodness, it actually gave me a headache!

Naturally, I forgot to put something in, my list of supplements and DRUGS, but they'll call one of these days and they might ask about that.

Presumably once they get the stuff they'll call and I can make an appointment. 

I am so thankful that it is over, although, given my handwriting, they might want me to redo it.  I put several printed pages in so they could contact my many doctors, or send them a report afterwards.  What I wanted to very be clear about I put on a printed page.

All except for that list of drugs. But it is all printed out (except for the ones I forgot) and in a convenient spot for when they call. 

Or I can take it when I go in.


No comments: