Thursday, July 15, 2010

not that I'm a little paranoid about this?

Mary suggested I start a log about my headaches / nausea which I can safely say is much less of a problem with the right drugs: aleve and zofran.

And my log details the activities of the past few days: the arrival of the pain and nausea on Monday afternoon after I didn't feel too good most of the day. The fact that I was very tired.  The morning headaches Tuesday and Wednesday and the decision to go with pain medication and anti-nausea drug after.

And I don't feel half bad drugged up;  plus I'm back on Revlimid now: a fine concoction for the well diseased.

The more air brainy symptoms of revlimid don't seem to show up anymore and I do have to wonder why although I felt a little spacey on Monday when I had been off the revlimid most of a week .  Half of me wonders if I had withdrawal symptoms although the other half doubts it.

I didn't have a headache this morning and didn't expect one because I took an aleve before I went to bed and that lasted into this morning when I took another and a zofran.   I took drugs when my head started to hurt.

I will be sure to take aleve and zofran with me to the beach.  Maybe I should grab my old bottle of skelaxin and take that too; just in case my neck muscles get jumpy.

No comments: