Friday, July 2, 2010

counting down the pills

After taking my revlimid this evening I counted four pills left in the bottle.  Starting on Wednesday I will begin my week of "rest and recuperation" that is part of each 28 day cycle.   I will have successfully completed the three week "pill popping" part.

Considering that I've gone through one of these "rest periods" already I know I'm going to be feeling great.

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to having a wee bit more of an immune system is that I have a rash on my forearms and a bit on my ankles and lower legs.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Yes it's the same viral rash that I had before the two separate rounds of acyclovir.

The difference is my side isn't hurting now, but my forearms feel a prickly sensitivity much like the prickly sensitivity I felt in my side before it developed an uncomfortable burned feeling.

Yup, it's the same, just different.  Ouch!

No comments: