Thursday, June 24, 2010

revlimidified

I've been a little over a week into the "take the pill" part of the second cycle of the clinical trial.  I can't wait until it's over. 

Revlimid gives me the strangest side effectual sensations: tired; strange feelings of weakness that I eventually recover from; and the odd sensation that leaves me to conclude that there could be a street value in what I take at absolutely no cost.

At the moment I'm feeling a bit like I had too much to drink last night. 

My difficulty is that I find it easy to forget what the side effects feel like and when they are made up of odd sensations, like my skin being prickly, they are hard to describe or quantify.    I enjoy them anyway, at least they provide a new surprise every few days.

Something to keep me entertained.  If a little strangely.

No comments: