Saturday, June 5, 2010

I always wash my eye out in the morning

It would make sense if I were a former sufferer of chicken pox; then I might have shingles.  Instead I have some unnamed probably viral disease that resembles shingles.

Speaking of which the rash seems to be extending up both arms and both legs.  The swath of skin that feels sunburned is still feeling that way but it still doesn't have a rash.

Enigmatic diseases are annoying.  But I can trust my right eye to have something plain and ordinary - pink eye.  I think that's what it's called.   This is not directly from the revlimid; but was developed in my last cycle of R-CHOP chemotherapy during the deeply dehydrated days.

So this morning I washed it out with some warm water; just after I got out of bed until I could see clearly through it.  That's probably something I should do every day.

No comments: