Saturday, April 14, 2012

Singing the wonders of a new drug.

Voltaren Gel has been a real relief.

I've been using it off and on for about a week, and it has greatly reduced the soreness in my neck. 

I applied it before I went to work on Friday, and after about three hours at the office the headache in the deeper muscles started to come through.

Today I noticed a little nausea, and since this is a COX-2 NSAID it may cause some stomach upset.  Granted, I don't eat it so it has to do it from the drug that makes it through the bloodstream to the stomach lining.


So I begin to wonder if I need to take less of this, even though I am taking a small dose.

As I approach the day when I will go to the Headache Institute, I am learning more and more about my intractable headache.

Believe me it is a pain!

No comments: