Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little work never...

I went to work today, just in time for a 9:00 programming project meeting.  The Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Tester and the Programmer (me) get together to see if they all have the same opinion about what the project is supposed to get done.

I was almost done with the coding, but it was good anyway, and we were all on the same page so the project went ahead as planned. 

It was fun to be at work and after being there for close to an hour I felt my endorphins kick in and I relaxed.  This is in contrast to the last time I was in and my adrenaline glands kicked in and I felt stressed.

So today was better.

I was busy throughout the two hours I was there; I entered at 9:00 and left shortly after 11:00. 

Bone tired.

One good thing I noticed is I didn't eat all that time so my stomach felt empty.  But then I got heartburn and I am reminded I need to bring some Tums next week.

So about two hours in the morning is about all I can last at work before I start to get  tired.

Better than the week before when I put in 3 hours.

I will try again next week, and we can see how that goes.


FYI got a new appointment for my Neurologist March 9th at 2:20.  


No comments: