Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another day at the office...

Tuesday I went to the office.   I got there about 9:10 and left about 12:15 which is about three hours and that was too much.

By the time I left I felt like I was floating, which is not a good sign.

I was exhausted on the drive home and then I had to stop off and pick up some kitty food and treats; and while I was there decided to stop at a New York style Deli for a sandwich and burger for lunch for Mary and me.

By the time I got home I was really exhausted and took a nap after lunch.  I felt very tired this morning and signed onto work later because I wanted to nap.

So it doesn't just screw me up for one day.

It's been almost two years since the end of the R-CHOP and over a year and a half since the Revlimid and I still can't function normally.





No comments: