Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Saturday, Oh Yes and How do I Feel?

I do the shopping rounds on Saturday, it takes at least a couple of hours and I can consider the fact that I make it through more than one store as an accomplishment.

It was only a few months ago that I had a difficult time making through one store without having the experience while walking down one of the aisles of abruptly feeling a sense of weakness. 

In store number three today I had "flu like symptoms" without the nausea; somewhat the way I had felt when my liver wasn't working right so many years ago.   It eventually passed.

Normally I feel fine, except a little over weight. 

Considering how little it takes to put me in a physically weakened state,  I am wondering how long it will take my body to recover from this. 

Will my body will recover from this?

No comments: