Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Day in the Life

I went to work at the office today for the first time since some time in May and lasted about three hours before I began feeling the energy drain out of me. 

My boss replied to an email I had sent out earlier that said that I was in the office (my boss and I are on opposite coasts) as I was about to enter something I tried to pay attention to how I felt and I said I was sleepy.

I ended up going home and basically crashing.  Tired, oh so tired.

Now mind you I can sit and program until my eyes crust over pretty much as long as I do it at home. 

Well, maybe not that long. 

But it's not the programming; it's all of the people that I meet and greet; many  of whom I appreciate and like a whole lot.

This experience does make me wonder how long it will take me to recover from the effects of the drugs.  I should be over them by now.  I'm not.

No comments: